3-STAGE COMPLETE PAINT REJUVENATION AND CORRECTION
Nothing like a spa day … for your car. This detailing package removes medium scratches and will leave your car with a mirror-like appearance. Starting at $650.
Paint correction is the process of mechanically polishing a cars paint to remove surface imperfections such as swirl marks, scratches, oxidization & damage caused by birdlime or chemical fallout. This involves removing the top layer of paint; usually only between one and 3 microns is require to be removed to achieve correction. Recommend for vehicles in average condition with medium scratches, swirling, faded or oxidized paint.
Vehicle needs to be inspected to access level of paint correction required to restore paint, come and see us for a free estimate
Time: 12-16 hours.
- bug and tar removal – (extra charge for hardened tree sap)
- high pressure pre-rinse
- hand wash
- high volume rinse
- paint/exterior glass pre-cleaned with clay bar, leaving a clean surface for compound
- second hand wash
- chamois dry
- machine applied compound to remove medium scratches and imperfections in clear coat
- high speed machine polish applied to remove swirl marks and light scratches, enhances colour
- machine glaze for mirror like finish
- hand applied paint sealant
- hand wax application
- rims/tires cleaned
- outside glass cleaned
- tires dressed